ICBio has state of art infrastructure to facilitate a quality conduct of researches. The main components of infrastructure at ICBio are well equipped facilities, state-of-the-art equipment, regulatory compliant software and hardware and secured networks.
ICBio has a well-designed, custom-built, compliant Facility built to conduct various activities of Clinical Research. It is spread over a total floor area of 20,000 sq.ft., The area to cover the Clinical Units, Bioanalytical Laboratory area, Volunteer screening area, Volunteer Information centers and external archives.
The clinical unit was established in 2014. It is designed to meet world-class specifications and all activities are conducted in strict compliance with Global Regulatory Standards.Some of the salient features of our facilities are as follows:
- Research centers supported with attached analytical, support and ancillary functions
- State-of-the-art analytical facilities
- Access controls to all labs
- Centrally air-conditioned
- Designed to international safety standards
- 100% power backup
- Central security
- High bandwidth connectivity
- Shimadzu UFLC/HPLC
- Shimadzu LCMS 8040
- UV/Vis, spectrophotometer
- Dissolution tester with autosampler
- Brookfield DV-II+ viscometer with cone plate spindles for ultralow volume analysis & RV DV spindles
- Melting point apparatus
- Research Centrifuge
- Muffle furnace
- pH meter
- Disintegration test apparatus
- Friability tester
- Hot air ovens
- Vaccum oven
We have a team of well trained professionals with a rich experience in conducting studies in various therapeutic segments.
Our teams leading various departments have a several years experience of in the Pharmaceutical Companies and CROs together. With the help of this expertise, we offer our services in Phase 2, 3 Clinical trials, Bioavailability / Bioequivalence studies in Healthy volunteers as well as Patients.
We are Client focused, flexible and also cost effective. We strictly adhere to timelines and our data is accurate, reliable and comprehensive and strictly follow ICH-GCP guidelines.